“Great food.”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

It was a very busy, the wait wasn't very long. The food was GREAT. The kids loved the homemade pizzas

1  Thank Meerkat75
Write a ReviewReviews (1,749)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family and I ate there for the first time. The pizza was very tasty, the atmosphere and service were first-rate, and the prices were bearable for a tourist town. Would eat there again for sure.

1  Thank RJC1967
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Gabriella's was within walking distance from our condo, and was prefect for when we wanted to get out and not cook for the family. Service is good, but can be a bit slow. Since this is a beach town, that is not unusual. The pizza was excellent after a long day on the beach. Highly recommended.

1  Thank goterps10
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Before I even talk about the food, I want to talk about the people. One of the most impressive things we noticed about Gabriella's was that the people working there truly seemed to be enjoying their work and had fun together doing it. When the owner stopped by our table, he had praise for our server, and her respect for him was obvious. But on to the food. Food is served family style, so we decided to split an entrée and add a salad and extra bread. The salad was good, and the garlic bread was served with a great dipping sauce. Our Chicken Tortellini was delicious and plenty to split. Then our excellent server brought out the dessert selections. We fell for the Blueberry Spumoni Cobbler and the Cheesecake with strawberries. Homemade. Delicious. Next time I want the Italian Crème Cake! Gabriella's is cozy, comfortable, friendly, and welcoming. It is not a really large restaurant, so planning when you go is recommended. On a Thursday evening, it was full before we left. It is only open for dinner, so plan on a dinner to remember!

1  Thank Nanette M
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I recently made a trip with a few friends to SPI and was looking forward to having a nice dinner at Gabirellas Italian Grill and Pizzeria there but as my friends & I walk-in we are questioned in a concerned manner by the host, "Can we help you?" Before she sets up our table, she crosses paths with a waitress and makes an unpleasant facial reaction to her regarding my party. Afterwards we are seated and are waiting 5-10 minutes to be served while a waiter and waitress are casually carrying a conversation and do not bother with our table. Soon after my party decides to leave, as we are walking out the waitress that had seen us being sat down along with the host, assist with walking us out through the door and repeating, "Thank you" to each and every one of my guest (5) and repeating it louder each time. Had the worst dining experience ever and for just being in the building for 10 minutes. I cannot even rate the food because the service was really poor!