“dessert?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
dallas tx
“dessert?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

There was a wait when we got there, couldn't understand the host but decided to stay and be patient.Server was very helpful. I had the lasagna and my wife had some cream sauce dish sorry for not knowing, but was happy. However, this gentlman came to the table who said was the manager tim and noticed i had only ate half of my entree. Nothing was wrong just full. He thought i wasn't happy and was glad to pay for the meal. It was great and we will be back.

• Visited December 2012

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were skeptical about eating Italian food in a strip mall in South Padre, but since it was rated high on Tripadvisor and very close to our condo, we decided to give it a try. Good call by the readers of Tripadvisor. I tend to not care for Americanized ethnic food, but this was sufficiently authentic to keep me happy. I had a chicken dish on a bed of linguini. Most places this would be a disaster, as both the chicken and the linguini tend to be overcooked. Here, they were done just right in both cases. My wife had the lasagna which was also quite good. Neither of these dishes are rocket science, but they were done well here. This was probably the best place we ate on the island all week. Would go back again and again.

• Visited January 2013
South Padre Island, Texas
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Italian food here is awesome. It is a local favorite. During the summer busy season expect long wait times for a table. I have eaten numerous times here and not once disappointed. I love their meatball sub sandwich.

Visited January 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Best on SPI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you like draft beer, this place is Nirvana. They have beer from all over the world and the selection is outstanding. My favorites were the Belgian Trippel, Chmay and the interestingly named Pauwel Kwak! Very strong beers with incredible taste. The food is also excellent, the chicken pesto our favorite. We ate Thanksgiving dinner there which was very well presented and great value. We went there three times in a week and the service was outstanding. Tim, the Manager was a great guy and made us very welcome.

• Visited November 2012
Austin, Texas
“Horrible service--food is good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

we went to this restaurant based on the reviews we saw online. The service was horrible since the moment we stepped into this place--we should have left! Our son spilled water on the table and we had to ask them four time to wipe it off! Also, we had to ask several times to get extra napkins, and although there were a number of us, they brought the salad in one bowl, and gave us one basket of bread and one plate of oil....

I am not sure how they run this place, but they really need to work on their service.

I have to admit that the food was good, but I would not go back there again.

• Visited December 2012