“Succulent!!!!”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great atmosphere, excellent service, moan worthy food, spicy, flavorful menu, great house salad, tasty house dressing, warm bread with mouth watering dipping sauce and great wine and beer selection! Can you ask for more? We love the Five Layer lasagna, Spaghetti Festival, their pizza and calzone are prepared in a brick oven. Oh my and don't miss the tiramisu! Large servings, good food, lovely salad and great bread, you just can't beat it!

There are newer reviews for Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

In Italy it's about the dough not all the ****you can pile on it. There should be a rule, no more than 3 toppings including the cheese and the cheese should be fresh mozzarella not grated. Fresh dough tossed thin and fresh ingredients and you should be able to see the crust. Hmmmmm! Great beer and fun people.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a great family meal. The food was wonderful and the whole family enjoyed their meal. You have to try the cheesecake. It is out of this world.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I visited Gabriella's after receiving a recommendation from several island locals. The atmosphere was somewhat rustic italian but not in any way overdone. We sat down and enjoyed a glass of wine off their adequate and reasonably $ wine menu. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable throughout our meal. I ordered the Soprano pizza (enough for 2) and my wife, the Chicken Parmesan. I asked about the mac n' cheese that garners its own section of the menu and was told that it is the best I will ever have. Our waiter provided a sample with bacon and I will have to agree it is most likely the best mac n' cheese I have tasted. Our meal ended with a dessert tray presented to us and subsequently rejected due to the amount of food we had already consumed due to the generous portion sizes. I will definitely visit Gabriella's in the future and would recommend this little restaurant for EXCELLENT italian food with a reasonable price!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fun, slightly kitschy decor, reliable pizza and pastas, fun atmosphere. Great for kids and adults alike, nice wine list. Really great servers.

1  Thank LauraMAustin