“Less Eco more Dolphins!!!”
Review of Isla Tours

Isla Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$15.00*
and up
Dolphin Watch Eco Tour of South Padre Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

"great trip"
"boat ride"
"sea life"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"a lot of fun"
"blast"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

$44 for a family of 4 - we had an awesome time. It was the highlight of my trip. My 10 and 8 y/o loved seeing the dolphins and a sea animals they caught in their net. I would highly recommend this tour - its the best value.

3  Thank Mosk215
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My family and I have a great time on the eco cruise! Well worth the money and we saw a lot of great sea life up close!

1  Thank Kandace00
See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I've never been fishing before so when I saw the groupon for their bay fishing tour I though why not, lets try this! I'm glad I did because it was totally worth it. All the equipment is included in the price and they let you bring on your own food and drink which is a plus. We caught a few small fish but others on the boat did catch some larger fish which they were able to keep. Totally fun! Definitely worth it, even at regular price.