“Great place for lunch”
Review of Pier 19

Pier 19
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a comfortable casual family restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and diner. WE also have a full service bar.
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Came here on a hot afternoon after shopping. Service was good and price was very reasonable! I would advise anyone coming to South Padre Island to have dinner or lunch at this awesome restaurant right on the water.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,899)

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Id like to thank yall for givin me the best meal ive had from a restaurant inna good while everyone was friendly and yall made my burger just how i wanted it thank you very much for the wonderful service

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Took my wife, 2 year old Granddaughter, 2 sister in laws & 2 friends to Pier 19 for lunch. Good food, service & atmosphere. My Granddaughter loved the fish on the floor & walls

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful views of the water. They make a great pina colada. I ordered the frozen. I only had chips and guacamole. It was good. Hubby had a pasta and chicken dish. He raved about how good it was. I could just look at the water and sip on pina coladas. Prices are low to moderate and family friendly. Wonderful staff. Will go again. Pics from our waterview table.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

After taking some sunset photos on the pier, my wife and son and i decided to eat at the restaurant. We chose the "outdoor" portion which was really enclosed on all sides in glass. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Actual outside Pier had a couple of pirate statues and a cannon that kept my toddler busy, while we waited for our food. Fish and oysters were fresh and prepared well. Great dining experience.