“Great family lunch”
Review of Pier 19

Pier 19
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a comfortable casual family restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and diner. WE also have a full service bar.
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Took my wife, 2 year old Granddaughter, 2 sister in laws & 2 friends to Pier 19 for lunch. Good food, service & atmosphere. My Granddaughter loved the fish on the floor & walls

Write a ReviewReviews (1,899)

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful views of the water. They make a great pina colada. I ordered the frozen. I only had chips and guacamole. It was good. Hubby had a pasta and chicken dish. He raved about how good it was. I could just look at the water and sip on pina coladas. Prices are low to moderate and family friendly. Wonderful staff. Will go again. Pics from our waterview table.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

After taking some sunset photos on the pier, my wife and son and i decided to eat at the restaurant. We chose the "outdoor" portion which was really enclosed on all sides in glass. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Actual outside Pier had a couple of pirate statues and a cannon that kept my toddler busy, while we waited for our food. Fish and oysters were fresh and prepared well. Great dining experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We went with family and there was a wait but not long they should have a waiting area for elderly. Appetizer the small sampler with fried pickles amazing I had shrimp with crab meat on them amazing... All in all good experience waiter very attentive and the view gorgeous

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

My family and I ate here for dinner and it was great. Not too expensive and great portions. Highly recommend.