“Best breakfast on the Island”
Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Cuisines: Healthy, American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
South Padre Island, Texas
“Best breakfast on the Island”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Without a doubt, Yummies is one of the best breakfast, brunch or early lunch restaurants that I have reviewed. The food is always fresh---I mean super fresh, fruits are at their peak. The salads are wonderful...my fav is the one with dried cherries. My husband loved the burger here. I had the 3 salad option of chicken salad, tuna & egg salad. Fresh, delicious and very gourmet. Service is super friendly.

• Visited August 2014

Austin, Texas
“Great Staff, Great Coffee”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The staff are always super friendly. The coffee is always strong. So far everything I've tried on the menu has been delicious. I love that they have healthy options, although I never order them. ;) Try the bacon stuffed waffles.

• Visited May 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
“Excelent restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

One of the best options for breakfast and lunch in SPI. We visited for lunch and wad amazing, good food and service, prices were ok, accesibles.

“Great food, great drinks. We loved it”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We love brunch and this place was the first to pop up on tripadvisor, so we tried it. Everything was delicious. I had the Sunday special (eggs, barbacoa, tortillas, & breakfast potatoes). My wife had the caprese BLT. I would definitely recommend it!!!

“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was delicious! I had the bacon stuffed waffle with over medium eggs and he had the savannah red eye ham, eggs and cheese grits. Eggs were cooked perfectly! Waffle was good with two large crisp slices sandwiched into the middle of the waffle. I wish they served the waffle with some whipped butter instead of two tiny packages. Not enough to cover anything and so cold even the hot waffle couldn't melt it. Husbands red eye gravy on the ham was incredible though. Overall really good breakfast.