“Yummies is Yum”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Not sure why it's called Yammies on here, cuz it's Yummies. This place was AMAZING. Next time we will eat here several times- so many things to try! We both ate from the Shrimp menu and it was magnificent. Some people were mad about the wait, which is silly. Sometimes you have to wait for good things. Definitely go here!

There are newer reviews for Yummies Bistro

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Went due to the number one ranking. Advise getting there before 9am or there is a wait. Charming and clean, with attentive staff. Lots of choices on the breakfast menu. I had the Bistro Breakfast Sandwich; the jalapeño bread made it a standout on the menu. Very good, not spicy, fresh spinach and the tomato was flavorful. The fresh fruit side was delicious, obviously freshly sliced. I also had the Coconut Zesta coffee...outstanding! My hubby had the Eggs Benedict and they were just so-so; the hollandaise sauce was bland and the English muffin wasn't very toasted. The side potatoes were lukewarm when served. Presentation was great for both food items. I'm still giving Yummies 4 stars because of the overall experience. Friendly and helpful staff, nice location and a menu that had more selection then your typical breakfast entrees. Cute t-shirts and delicious pies too!

3  Thank Melanie V
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Service, food and coffee were great!! But please consider opening earlier. I need my cup of coffee before 8am, haha!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Absolutely the best breakfast on the island and probably for lunch too! We tried many places to eat, but this was our favorite. We went for lunch on our first day and had breakfast on our last day because it was so good. The menu has good variety, is not pricey, and the service was wonderful. Our waitress remembered us a week later and even remembered where we were from. If you eat anywhere, be sure to eat here.

1  Thank Lauren N
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Yummie's Bistro and Café is to die for! The pancakes were some of the most delicious pancakes I've ever had. The bacon and egg breakfast taco was very flavorful. The tortilla was fresh made. The people I was with had the Cafe Au Lait and they loved it so much they had it for two days straight! Though the orange juice was bottled, it was 100% juice from Texas. The service was good and so was the outdoor space of the restaurant.

I highly recommend it!