“Great service, but no bargain”
Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Lubbock, Texas
“Great service, but no bargain”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We were fully prepared to think this was the best breakfast we've ever had. However, the price ($30 for 2 people) was kind of a buzzkill. We ordered waffles with bacon and two eggs and an omelete with toast, a water, OJ, and coffee. The server was exceptionally nice and accomodating, but if you are looking for a bargain, Whataburger is across the street.

• Visited October 2013

Austin, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were so surprised by the restaurants on S. Padre Island (in a positive way)! After Port Aransas being our first beach trip in Texas and that being the worst experience of our lives, we didn't want to get too excited about the locals and restaurants in SPI. We really liked this café and the drinks were so damn good. I got the coconut frapp and my husband got the mocha coffee/latte. I ordered the breakfast taco with bacon and egg (it was good but it could have used cheese) and hubby got the rancheros with shrimp and loved it. The next time we're in town we'll def. be back!

Visited October 2013
Fulshear, Texas, United States
“The Locals were Right”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We waited until our last day to have lunch here and it was fantastic. I had the Mindy Special Salad and, wow, was it good - fresh and heaping with goodies. My husband had the daily soup and a half a sandwich. I only wish I had noticed the frappes before I ordered my diet coke as they looked marvelous. It is interesting that they also exhibit local artwork and the nicest painting there at the time sold during our lunch. We will definitely go back to Yummies and try their breakfast. Great place.

• Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Best breakfast on the island”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Yummiest is just that...yummy. I have only been there for breakfast and it is great. We usually go there on our way off of the Island on Sunday morning. There are a lot of good choices on the menu and I won't try to single out one thing. When it is busy it is really busy, but worth the wait.

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went three times in three days: lunch and two breakfasts. Terrific food and great service. Very convenient location.

Visited September 2013