“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Cuisines: Healthy, American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dallas, Texas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went three times in three days: lunch and two breakfasts. Terrific food and great service. Very convenient location.

Visited September 2013

Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was my favorite hang out when I was living on the island Feb-July 2013. Excellent coffee drinks. I saw someone on here complain about a wait. It will be extremely busy if you go during a peak time on a weekend, so there may be a wait but it will be well worth it! I would go have a seat on the patio and enjoy a coffee drink while reading a book. The food is excellent, never had a meal or drink that warranted a complaint. But the staff were amazing. They remembered me everytime I came in and made me feel like a local. Great people, great food, and great coffee. What more could anyone want?

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was so excited to be coming here because of all the high reviews..but it did not live up...not even a little bit. Our food took 45 minutes to come and I saw everyone else get theirs before us...we were seated before the others as well. They forgot to put spinich in an omlet I requested. I didn't want to make a big deal so I just ate it. My boyfriend had to even go and find our waiter to get the check 20 minutes after we ate. Our plates were not even cleared. I was hoping for it to be awesome since it is the #1 place on SPI. However, I totally disagree and will not be returning.

• Visited September 2013
Billingham, United Kingdom
“A gem of a find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem on our second last day on the island. Good food, good coffee and attentive staff make this a must visit for breakfast.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Chrisclough
England
“It is deservedly number 1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We found this place the day before we left the island. It might be good that we didn't find it sooner. We would gladly have eaten breakfast and lunch there everyday. Everything we tried was fresh, tasty, and well cooked. The staff were all delightful, friendly and helpful. I can recommend that you eat here because I am sure that you will NOT be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013