“Came for breakfast, but...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Kent, Washington
“Came for breakfast, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

we could have come back for lunch too! They have a huge menu - almost too tough to decide. I had a delicious pecan waffle, but I've also had their salads at lunch time - tasty!

Visited April 2013

Brownsville, Texas
“Enchanting cuisine! Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is so great and I was sooooo happy with my meal that I decided to write this review while I'm still sitting here (have never done that before!) everything on the menu sounded delicious but I had the 'Shrimp De La Torre" (shrimp sautéed in chorizo and wine sauce on panini bread)... I thought I died and went to heaven when I tasted it! Service was great (Alyssa) & the price was right! Will definitely be coming back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars
“Yummies is a spectacular place to drop in and grab a bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed everything that we had at Yummies! The atmosphere was fun and friendly, their menu incorporates a lot of the local flavors in their offerings. The smoothies and fraps were delicious! The skillet with potatoes, chorizo, shrimp, beans, cheese, leeks (and I'm sure a few other ingredients I'm forgetting to mention), served with two eggs on top and sourdough toast was fabulous!! As was the salsa that accompanied it!! Yummies is the place to stop for breakfast/lunch.. Although it's sad that it closes at two and is closed on Tuesdays.

• 4 of 5 stars
Addison, Texas
“it was yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

You must try the cleanse salad - you'll love it!! We also had the Belgian waffles with strawberries, and pancakes. Everything was delicious!

Visited May 2013
Harlingen, Texas
“Don't miss Yummies.........Perfect place, especially if you need a break from fried food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I visit the Island about 10 times during the summer and never miss a breakfast at Yummies. I'm typically not a salad eater but wanted something light for lunch and Yummies did not disappoint. I had the Combo salad which comes with a beautiful assortment of fruits, egg salad, tuna salad, and chicken salad. The soup was also excellent (shrimp and potato) yummy!!!! The plate was so impressive that I took a picture of it. Oh and the coffee is to die for. LOVE IT ALL