“Great stop for breakfast”
Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great breakfast fast quick and easy. Very friendly staff. Great for families. Good prices. Close to everything.

There are newer reviews for Yummies Bistro

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Back each year for 3 years, the food gets better and it was already great. Name of coffee shack is misleading as they have a great breakfast and lunch menu.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My favorite location for breakfast offering a diverse menu. Go with an appetite and enjoy the Apple Wheat Pancakes. If that is not your style, there will be something on the menu to satisfy your taste buds.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great coffee drinks. Chorizo and eggs were great. We went twice the week we were there. The grapefruit pie was a great breakfast desert wish I had my own piece.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We all loved Yummie's for breakfast. Even our picky daughter. Portions are hearty and food is just great. Staff is so friendly and helpful. We tried the all american breakfast with cinnamon coffee. I had an apple wheat pancake with mine. Delish! It was crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. I even tried of sip of my daughter's hot chocolate....OMG! I wanted to drink it all! And she gobbled up her french toast and agreed....this is our new favorite restaurant on the island. So glad we found you!

1  Thank TallTXRedhead