Review Highlights

from $13.00
from $69.00
from $32.48
More Info
All reviews captain paul dolphin tour dolphin dog private tour small group personal tour highly recommend this tour personal experience black lab small boat wild dolphins great tour bird life dolphin watching hour tour their natural habitat saw dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WOW! What a wonderful dolphin watching tour we had today. The small boat got so close to the dolphins it was amazing. We saw so many dolphins and graceful birds, we are ready to go out again. Captain Ford was so fun and had so much information we were never bored. He answered all our questions and it seemed like we had known him forever. When the other Dolphin watching boats came near we were so glad we had chosen the smaller Fins to Feathers.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

BOOK YOUR TOUR! My family and I booked a 10 a.m. dolphin tour and had a great time! Captain Paul was very friendly and had great humor. Very witty! We got to see everything on our checklist, and were able to see wildlife behaving naturally. Never once did he push the limits just to get us closer to the animals. He had much respect for them, and I really appreciate that. Definitely book this tour!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

For starters, Captain Paul was awesome...humorous, knowledgeable, caring and generous with area information! It was our 2 families on the boat only, so you didn't have to compete with other people to get a view of the adorable dolphins. Paul would also point out the different birds we were seeing as we were cruising along. I would highly recommend this tour over the larger boats, as you get a highly personalized experience. I will definitely book again the next time I'm visiting SPI.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

This is the BEST dolphin tour. Captain Paul really knows the dolphins, where they hang out and has a quiet boat. He calls them by name and has a way of talking to the dolphins! Funny and chatty small tour. Definitely worth it. Captain Paul is truly an expert, knowlegable about the dolphins and beautiful birds in the area.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

If I could rate this tour higher I would. This private tour was so intimate (just my family of 4). Captain Paul, was very knowledgeable about the dolphins and the sea life in the area. His passion for the ocean and its living creatures was quite evident. We saw many dolphins on their terms, he did not chase them, he simply anchored where they were and let them come to us. Just love and respect for these amazing animals.