“If you like bagels, you will love Bada Bing!”
Review of BadaBing Bagels

BadaBing Bagels
Description: Over 15 types of New York bagels with home-made cream cheeses, breakfast sandwiches, and deli sandwiches.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm a long way from my home state, New York, and one food I really miss is a decent bagel. No more! My daughter and I went to Bada Bing Bagels this morning and can confirm that these bagels are the real deal. Friendly staffer Norma told us fresh bagels are shipped from NY and served up with a variety of cream cheeses or egg fillings. I had a delicious everything bagel and my daughter had an egg bagel, both with veggie cream cheese. Choose coffee, iced tea, or natural unsweetened juices. Eggs and bacon arrived microwave-cooked, but, hey, a good bagel makes everything taste better. Casual atmosphere fits right in with the island vibe. We will definitely visit here whenever we get to the island.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We may not have stopped here without a coupon from restaurant.com because we had breakfast provided. However we had sandwiches for lunch and they were out of this world! Fresh soft bagles with tasty meats and cheeses, toasted. Friendly staff and entourage. Also provided samples of bagle pieces and cream cheese. They even have Lox spread!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Bagels didn't seem fresh at all and there was not a lot of variety. $6 per bagel with cream cheese spread seemed a little over priced to me. Husband had the adirondack which was more for the money but I don't think we'll go back again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Had to have been the best bagel I've had in a long time.... there was a great selection of flavored bagels. We usually have the plain, however this time we were recommended the French toast & the cheddar bagel. Both were awesome! Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Love the assortment of bagels, cream cheese and sandwiches. Great food and great service. Husband had the adirondack which consisted of two eggs meat on an onion bagel. Saratoga was excellent. Can't go wrong here.