“Great Holiday Family Fun”
Review of Sandcastle Lessons

Sandcastle Lessons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are pleased to be the Premier Sandcastle Lesson company in the USA and operate exclusively from the Pearl South Padre Hotel on South Padre Island, Texas. We can come to your location too! Our aim is to make your family vacation one remember, and WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING - you just bring your Smile, Water, Hat, and Sunblock. We recommend that you secure your booking BEFORE your visit - by e-mail, phone or text (please include your name if texting). Instructor Andy Hancock will be pleased to help you build the castles of your dreams using 3 simple steps and no previous experience or creative ability is necessary. Our job is to make sure that in one lesson you have all the skills and tools you will need for a lifetime of building on the beach. We don't watch the clock as we are too busy watching our clients have fun. Your 1 FREE full toolkit in included for the truly inspired! - See you on the best beach in Texas, South Padre Island - The Sandcastle Capital of the World.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Holiday Family Fun”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family has been packing sand together for years in an attempt to make some pretty lame sandcastles BUT we now can turn out some pretty amazing pieces of artwork. Andy is a blast and the time just flies by. My entire family said that once we got into it we could have stayed all day. Andy is amazing and so very talented. He makes each person feel like a sand artist! This rates as one of the top family activities that we have done in a long time. I HIGHLY recommend to not only families but college students would have a blast. This was a great holiday break active from the snow in Iowa to the sands of Padre.

2 Thank Connie H

Louisville, Kentucky
“"Loads of Fun"”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had the best afternoon learning how to build sand castles. Andy has an amazing artistic ability and puts it all to work with sand so that we and so many others get to reap the benefits of his gifts and talents. His teaching delivery is excellent and he made us smile and laugh the entire time plus taught us how to build sand castles that were truly awesome. What I loved from this lesson was that you can take what you learned and totally duplicate this on your own on the beach. So thankful that we took this lesson and got to meet Andy--truly a highlight of our trip:)

1 Thank ElaineJay65
Mesquite, Texas
“Unique family experience!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was a great way to spend the afternoon! Andy was a great teacher! I would recommend it to anyone visiting South Padre Island!

1 Thank Emmy E
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect foe all ages!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Andy is a great guy, our kids enjoyed so much. He was extremely funny. I highly recommend this activities for anybody!!

1 Thank CuteTxmama
Lakeside Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sand castle FUN!!!!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Four of us Smith's went to have sandcastle lessons, thought it would be fun. IT WAS AMAZING :D we paid for 2hrs it almost wasn't enough time! We were having such fun talking with Andy time but it got dark *it was November! This is a MUST DO at the beach!! My husband and I and 2 of our 3 kids all over 18yrs had a Blast :D I bought the tools to build at our lake home in Iowa! Who knows, maybe I will teach like Andy! I can sure see that anyone from 6yrs to 100yrs would enjoy this :D

Visited November 2012