“Unique family experience!”
Review of Sandcastle Lessons

Sandcastle Lessons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are pleased to be the Premier Sandcastle Lesson company in the USA and operate exclusively from the Pearl South Padre Hotel on South Padre Island, Texas. We can come to your location too! Our aim is to make your family vacation one remember, and WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING - you just bring your Smile, Water, Hat, and Sunblock. We recommend that you secure your booking BEFORE your visit - by e-mail, phone or text (please include your name if texting). Instructor Andy Hancock will be pleased to help you build the castles of your dreams using 3 simple steps and no previous experience or creative ability is necessary. Our job is to make sure that in one lesson you have all the skills and tools you will need for a lifetime of building on the beach. We don't watch the clock as we are too busy watching our clients have fun. Your 1 FREE full toolkit in included for the truly inspired! - See you on the best beach in Texas, South Padre Island - The Sandcastle Capital of the World.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Mesquite, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique family experience!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was a great way to spend the afternoon! Andy was a great teacher! I would recommend it to anyone visiting South Padre Island!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Emmy E

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect foe all ages!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Andy is a great guy, our kids enjoyed so much. He was extremely funny. I highly recommend this activities for anybody!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CuteTxmama
Lakeside Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sand castle FUN!!!!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Four of us Smith's went to have sandcastle lessons, thought it would be fun. IT WAS AMAZING :D we paid for 2hrs it almost wasn't enough time! We were having such fun talking with Andy time but it got dark *it was November! This is a MUST DO at the beach!! My husband and I and 2 of our 3 kids all over 18yrs had a Blast :D I bought the tools to build at our lake home in Iowa! Who knows, maybe I will teach like Andy! I can sure see that anyone from 6yrs to 100yrs would enjoy this :D

1 Thank Rue S
Flower Mound, Texas
“Great family activity for all ages!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have been visiting the island for several years, but this was our first experience with sandcastle lessons. It was a huge hit with all of the family! Andy was interesting and fun and we learned wonderful techniques to create all types of creations. Our kids are looking forward to building new castles and animals during our future trips to the beach!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Blast in Sand Castle Land”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We are not the folks that leave reviews but our experience with SandCastleLessons.com and Andy was such a blast we wanted to give our props. Being the only male in the party when the girls presented the idea; I thought it would be a really lame activity and am glad I went along because I was 100% wrong. We had a blast playing in the sand and learning the tricks to building the ultimate sand castles. I have zero artistic talent and Andy made a guy with two left thumbs look good. Andy is awesome, engaging, fun and a very talented artist. I have been coming to S. Padre for 20 years and If you have not gone for a lesson yet you are missing the number #1 attraction.