Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Island Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Motel 6 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
South Padre Island Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
South Padre Motel(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
The Palms Resort(South Padre Island)
Beach House(Port Isabel)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

just as you are reading, there was no general lights at the room, only 2 lamps...

the blonde girl at the lobby had an attitude, as soon as i got there she made that moment awkward, very very bad service...
the indina guy was very courteous

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jezika21
Reviewed August 26, 2013

When we arrived I told the counter clerk that I would pay cash at checkout time and not to charge my credit card. She said that was no problem.
Our room was fair but the shower had a very slow drain so water would accumulate at your feet as you showered. After the first night, housekeeping only left two towels for the next night. We had four towels the first night.
The continental breakfast was very lacking; nothing warm to eat.
The swimming pool could have been cleaner.
When we checked out, I find that my credit card has been charged for our stay. The clerk said I should have paid cash when I arrived. I told her the clerk was not properly trained because I was not informed of this at check-in time.
I will NEVER go there again, no matter how bad we need a room.

Room Tip: I will avoid this place in the future. You can make your own judgment.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank CAS027
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Take my advice. Spend a little more money and stay somewhere else. cockrocockroaches,no towels room was hot. You get what you pay for.looks like the projects. We figured it didn't matter we were just ssleepingthere. Trust me it matters.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank mikecox65
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Dozens of roaches when entered room. Room was filthy. Clerk rude when told. Height of summer season, room was $289 per night. Asked for refund. NON REFUNDABLE, even though I had paid less than 10 minutes earlier (will dispute with charge card). "Breakfast" is in lobby, only six chairs. Parking lot small and crowded. Pool is minuscule. People partying in parking lot. Most disgusting hotel I have ever personally seen. If this had been a TV show I would have thought I was being pranked. Unfortunately, this was reality.

Disgusting! Disgusting! Disgusting!

Room Tip: Disgusting hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank DianaLosAngeles
Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you book here, don't be surprised if it is overcrowded and the small pool is filled with kids. The "breakfast" is obviously an add-on with three tables and six chairs in the hotel office. Parking was tight and we chose the best option which included the street one night.

WIFI, forget it if you are past the first 10 rooms.

Tub slow to drain.

The staff were friendly, but then again we had no formal complaints.

There is a pet fee per night and any number of people over the room limit is $10/night.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here because of the price, make sure you get a room close to the office if you want WIFI.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple