First of all it was overpriced for what we got I advise to stay at the Pearl down the street because its the same price for a better room and view. The building and rooms were outdated including the tube television that had very few channels. The staff was not very helpful and housekeeping took all of our towels and only left two. The pool was dirty and crowded and the jacuzzi wAs the size of a kiddie pool. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub but the dials were broken. Overall terrible experience and I would recommend you stay somewhere else. The photos online are very misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel to South Padre Island in Texas and stay at our family friendly hotel. We welcome you and your loved ones to stay as we have many amenities to suit everyone's needs. Enjoy all that South Padre Island Hotels have to offer from the comfort of our tastefully decorated guest rooms and the convenience of our central location, where the beach, bay, restaurants, bars and retail shops are all within walking distance. Tropically landscaped pool and Jacuzzi Complimentary Hot Breakfast daily from 6:30 to 9:30 Complimentary WiFi throughout entire property Evening movie showing at the pool (seasonal) - popcorn, ice cream, and snacks available Meeting facilities Guest laundry facilities Ice and vending on each floor Activities desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- Howard Johnson South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Howard Johnson
- s Padre Island Hotel