“Shrimp diablita superb”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cap'n Roy's

Cap'n Roy's
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Paso
“Shrimp diablita superb”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Their award winning shrimp is worth the visit. Fumi salad of cabbage, sesame seed and slivered almonds with light dressing is wonderful. Skip and baked potato. Service okay.

Rochester, Minnesota
“Shrimp like no other”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

A shrimp diablo dish--taste of Heaven! Shrimp with pineapple cream cheese and jalapeños wrapped in bacon. Outstanding! My husband had Mexican and said it wasn't any better than what he gets back home

Arkport, New York
“Great casual place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is small and nothing fancy. Good food at reasonable prices. No white table clothes. I had the caldo marisco. (seafood soup and my husband had a great, large salad with a large pile of grilled shrimp on it.

McAllen, TX
“Average seafood place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Came here to try something new. My husband and I split a shrimp cocktail and some of those camaronitos diabolitos or however you say or spell it as appetizers. I wasn't impressed with either. I thought the cocktail sauce was bland and the wrapped shrimp thing wasn't thrilling. I've had better at bbq's. I got the fish and shrimp combo. Shrimp was ok. Fish wasn't cooked thoroughly. It was a bit raw on the inside for my liking. My husband left his entire fish untouched after tasting mine. Didn't even want to take it to go. It was bad. Good sized portions but not enough reason to go back. We'll go back to Dirty Al's for this price point and atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
WI
“Hands down best fish tacos I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We chose this restaurant because of its high ratings and they were spot on. Just driving by it probably never wouldve caught our eye! My husband had the bacon wrapped melt in your moutn shrimp and I had the tastiest fish tacos and charr beans ever tasted! I was actually sad when the food was gone and I was full, didnt want the experience to end! Its unfortunate that it isnt on the beach somewhere with a nice sunset and bigger drink menu but it is what it is, a quaint little place amazing food! We will enjoy several more meals here before heading back to the Midwest!

• Visited February 2013