“Good food & price”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Austin, Texas
“Good food & price”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Seems simple but they had the best iced tea of anywhere we went. The grilled fish tacos are fresh and come on homemade corn tortillas! I liked the salsa too. Wife had stuffed shrimp, I loved them, she thought they were too spicy and egarly enjoyed one of my tacos in trade. Daughter had Carne Gusalda on homemade flour tortillas. Tender and flavorfull much like I am used to. The Fumi is a treat for a different than cole slaw salad. Some people seem to think the owner was too chummy. Not everyone is put off by him. We didn't meet him because a party of 8 had him the whole time we were there
We ate at the high priced affilliated resturant group 3 of 4. Only Pirate's Landing was up to par . We ate here twice and brought home leftovers to chow on at home. Only one other resturant got two visits from us in 8 days, PIBrewingCo.

Houston, Texas
“Not bad and price was reasonable”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Ate here with a party of 6. We were seated immediately and the server was attentive. There was a decent selection on the menu and the prices were good for the type of restaurant this was. It was a small place and there were alot of customers. I ordered the shrimp tacos and they were pretty good. The beers were ice cold and the view of padre blvd was good. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal, so I would definitely recommend this place.

“Mediocre”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We figured it was going to be a decent meal based on reviews the dishes were about $10 and the kids starting from $5. Which I don't consider them pricey but I think for a $10 plate the food be good. I had the fried shrimp on fries ... fries were good, side salad was tasty... shrimp... eh could have been better. The atmoshpere was casual and had a good view of Friday night fireworks which was a surprise didn't know the island had fireworks. We were informed it has fireworks on Fridays starting from Memorial to Labor Day.

Lockport, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

No complaints here, good food, good service, reasonable prices.

• Visited August 2011
“Great value for your money.”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We ate there several times with my wife and son. They are busy so you can expect a short wait. We ordered the special Fried seafood platter @ $8.95 (normaly $12.95) on Monday and was amazed at the size of the fish. It was fresh and cooked well. Went back later that week and had grilled fish and shrimp. I liked grilled even better. It is a casual dining experience with reasonable prices and generous portions. Best value on island.

1 Thank Desparado58