“Great Pub Fare”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We went to the restaurant and had an amazing view of the Pier in SPI... I ordered Grilled Cheese and onion rings and it was delicious, especially the onion rings..very crunchy and tasty.. We ordered chips and salsa and guacamole... what they served us as not Guacamole. only just avocado... not very good.. Overall, the scenery was beautiful and saw the sun set there.. ;-)

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Had dinner there the other night - what a mistake. The house shrimp special was too spicy, as in buffalo wing spicy. Then piled on top of some Minute Rice. My husband had the shrimp combo with grilled zucchini. The breaded shrimp was not cooked throughout. The plates came to us with half of my order on his plate and his on mine. The tea had a slightly moldy taste - as if they haven't cleaned the container for a while. Waiter was awful. One circle for the music.

1  Thank Chibisan
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Ordered shrimp cocktail veracruz and fish & chips with shrimp. It was enough food for two people. Loved sitting outside in picnic tables on their dock. There was a live band that was good. Although we arrived very late, the staff was nice and courteous.

1  Thank Arielle C
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was most disappointed with this restaurant of all the ones we visited in SPI. Service was terrible. We didn't even know who our server was until about 15/20 minutes in. The busser took our drink orders from us and then they took a long time to get to us. The food was disappointing. My boyfriend got the shrimp dish and only got about 6 shrimp with his meal and it was over $16 which was just insane. We went to Dirty Al's and he got double the shrimp for even less in price. I got a burger and the bread was stale. The food took forever to get to us as well, the server actually brought us out some complimentary chips and salsa because the wait was so long. My drink that had hardly any alcohol in it at all was $8 and his Coronas were $5. It smelled terrible out on the bottom deck, something similar to sewage. Definitely would not recommend this place to anyone. We came here for the Friday night fireworks show and that was the only good thing about the entire visit.

3  Thank Hillary A
Reviewed July 20, 2014

the food was great, although I'm not sure any of us got what we ordered. This place is wonderful to watch the fireworks on Friday or Saturday night. I ordered a melon daiquiri and they put salt on the rim (YUK!). No Bueno! Had to send it back. I don't even know what they put in it but it was nasty. I don't recall what I ordered next, but it was ok. So so place, but I think you need to speak Spanish to get a correct order. The food was good though. We had blackened fish tacos. I've never seen blackened breaded fish, but they had it and it was good.