“Beautiful sunset”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed February 26, 2014

It's a great place to see the sunset. The food is average and the nachos supreme are very good. The drinks are fair. Problem is that they don't always have the food or drinks they advertise! That's bad. It is a fun place to go when they have music!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

When our daughter came to visit she wanted to visit the Palm Street Pier Restaurant & Bar as her son (our grandson) was with us a couple of years ago and this was one of his favorite places while on S.P.I. He actually picked it for his birthday supper. The atmosphere is right out of Magaritaville with gorgeous sunsets on Laguna Madre. The seafood is very tasty and there is a good selection as well as size of servings. We all had shrimp done various ways and they were all good. It was Valentine's day and they had Oysters on sale for .50 cents. I love fresh oysters but was disappointed in the size of the ones I received. My main course was good and the service was very friendly and pleasant as ell as efficient. My daughter says she will retun when she visits next year.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The friendliest little bar and restaurant on the island. My husband and I go every Sunday. We have become senior groupies. The wait staff, Julie and Ricardo are wonderful. The band, well I couldn't say enough about them. We LOVE them. Many, many new friends were made there.

1  Thank TerryAM2014
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Well what can I say we are winter Texans and love this little bar, when we got back to Port Isabel this fall our first stop was Joes in Port Isabel and then Palm St. When we walked in the staff all remembered us and our favorite waiter Rick "Rickardo" was right there with our margaritas!! And as always a SUPER sunset.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Our food was good and the atmosphere is what you would expect of an open air bar and grill. The seating is open air but there is a covered section and a section with umbrellas. We ate there at a time when they didn’t have live entertainment but I think this could be a fun place at the right time. Service could have been a bit faster. We will visit again so overall it was enjoyable.