Gulfview II
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$80
$102
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island Beach(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$140
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$112
$95
ComfortSuites
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$155
$144
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
$229
$179
Official Hotel
$76
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$177
$167
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I don't remember the room number but the hotel was amazing. Amazing view of the beach from the balcony, walking distance to the beach with showers to wash off the sand. If you don't feel like swimming in the ocean there are 2 pools(1 with a bar) Oh I can't forget about the tennis courts.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Solana O
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Solana O
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Rented 405 for me and my husband for 6 days. It's perfect size for a couple. It was very clean and walking distance from beach. The guy we rented from was so helpful and very kind . He emailed us a list of things to do and great places to eat. I definitely recommend this place !!! Great price!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Laelza
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We booked unit 108 thru rentsouthpadreisland.com. The condo had everything from a well stock kitchen to beach toys and reading material. Dan sent us all the information via email and was able to accommodate an extra day, so my husband would not spend Father's Day on the road. Would highly recommend!!!!

Room Tip: if you have small children this room is perfect because is on the first floor and will not disturb anyone
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gabriela B
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We happened upon this place after many trial and errors through other places to find a rental. My boyfriend found it on www.rentsouthpadreisland.com and he said the guy was great to work with. We were excited to have found the place and excited for some sun and a relaxing time.

Unfortunately, this place did seem more like a hotel, it did not feel homey at all. The beds were SUPER uncomfortable. There were no working lights, we had to eat dinner on stools one night huddled underneath the oven lamp....not romantic at all....

We were told we would have a water view, UH NO....there was NO water view, this was a parking lot view. There were NO extras, no chairs towels, etc. We had to buy EVERYTHING, it just seemed so stale and boring. We would not stay again and wish we had looked into it a little bit more. Beach access was easy but there was LOTS of construction beneath us and at Shlitterbahn so it was just frustrating. I'm easy going as is my boyfriend but this was just not a match made

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple