“great”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2012

coldbeer ,fun place to visit on any occassion.great sandwiche,s, fun trivia on tuesday nights, go relax on any day of the week

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I chose this location due to other Trip Advisor reviews though one seemed to be written by the owner. We stopped in here on a Monday at noon. It seemed to have a lot of locals but the wait wasn't too long. My husband wanted "The Duke" but I guess brisket was not an option for this day. He got the Reuben instead, with chips and a drink. My daughter and I both ordered the Skinny Dip with chips and drink. For all 3 the bill was about $27. We sat down and waited for our food and drinks to be brought to the table. The tables and chairs are very unique, all kind of big and mismatching, I think our table was made out of a door, I kept tripping on the legs because they slanted outward like a picnic table. Anyway, the Skinny Dip was the best sandwich I've had in forever. The owner warned us that au jus will stain anything it touches so we were careful not to drip. It tasted AMAZING! It was Angus roast beef with american cheese on toasted sourdough. My husband said the saurkraut on his reuben was great too. The staff was so nice and attentive, they even gave us recommendations of things to see along our journey. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and go back if I happen to come through Snyder. Also the bathrooms were clean and very nice and unique, something to be appreciated after a long trip.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Terrific eclectic sandwich spot on the courthouse square. Wide array of choices served by delightful staff. Try "the Duke" - a brisket sandwich or the Rueben - outstanding! Soft drinks and beer available. Open evenings til 8. Trivia on Tuesday evenings, Live music on Thursdays.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were traveling from Austin to Santa Fe. It's a long road with very little to say for itself. Tired of Mickey D's and Dairy Queen, we decided to see what was in Snyder. Right on the corner of the town square was the Big Apple Deli. High ceilings. Funky tables and chairs. Menu items written out on big pieces of butcher paper. Lots of choices. Awesome sandwiches. Cold iced tea. If you're traveling with your dogs, the owner told me that they are welcome on the patio. The bad news is, they are closed on Sundays. Sigh.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Always friendly people working. Food is VERY good.