“well - it is a place to sleep”
Review of Days Inn Snyder

Days Inn Snyder
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Snyder
Reviewed August 24, 2011

This is what I would call a contractor hotel for guys staying a week and needing a cheap place to crash at the end of a long day. What do you expect for 80 bucks night these days? Everything was clean, the bed resonably comfortable and my second floor room faorly quiet. They had thoughtfully left clothes pin on the curtains so they can stay closed which is a nice touch. The included conntinetal breakfast was meager but a servicable start to the day.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Snyder

Reviewed August 19, 2011

The hotel is ok although this will be my last stay due to the attitude of the owners. It's a little worn and run down but its fairly clean. The internet isn't consistent which is frustrating. I stayed here because it was cheap.

Someone had posted that this was a pet friendly hotel. That isn't true at all. In fact they claim they can hit you for a $200 fee if you have a pet with you. We arrived with our pet but upon discovering their policy I took our dog to my son's house. When I returned to my room the owners had disabled my room keys. Nice. I told them I'd take the dog elsewhere and they still did that to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they searched my room while I was gone, too. The owner wasn't very friendly when I went to get keys that worked and was very defensive when I mentioned the pet friendly posting. I don't like that they disabled my keys - I told them I'd take the dog elsewhere and they didn't believe me. This is my last stay here. Too bad for them. My son goes to college here and we plan to spend a couple nights here each month.

Also, be prepared to be awakened by loud diesel pickup trucks in the morning. This hotel is frequented by blue collar workers who rise early to get to their jobs. Very noisy if you get the wrong room

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2011

great service and best of all they didn`t bump us from our room, as some other Days Inn have done before.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worse either. I slept and that's the main thing to me and cleanliness. I would probably check it out if I passed through there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2009

The Days inn, in syder was great!! The pool was a little small, but nice because it wasn't packed full of kids. The rooms were very clean and roomy. It's very quite at night, and room servie was fantastic. The only bad thing about it was the people above us were sort of loud, but it was only in the morning. Breakfest was okay. They had waffles, muffins, bagels, 2 types of cereal, some fruits and juice, and of course coffee. It was really nice. I would absolutely stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2007

Service at the lobby was great. Good rate for what is provided compared to other places in the area. Not too fond about a club located in the parking lot of the property, but it closed without any problems. Would recommend it to others, but the room we stayed in had a noisy floor.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 28, 2007

The Days Inn of Snyder was a great hotel. My family and I had a great stay. The staff was great and everyone was very helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)