“You just cannot go wrong here!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #75 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff is always friendly, and the food is always fresh. If you like rare steak, you can get it here and cut to order. I happen to love Fried chicken livers (yes, really) and they are always available on the buffet.

The salad is fresh, the rolls are soft.and they have wonderful desserts. I don't think I have ever found anything below top notch.

1  Thank Eriisa

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were seated right away, food was well prepared, some was better than others. We had trouble finding a place to sit. The tables all had dirty dishes on them. We could also see that they were taking dishes from 1 table and piling them on another. We ended up sitting at a 8 person table (2 people) because that's all we could find.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Well every time we travel to Texas we always have to enjoy lunch at Golden Corral. Its over 1000 miles away from home but about 8 miles from family in Savoy, TX. We have been to many GC but always enjoy the hospitality. We always say if you put a GC in Los Angeles you would never get the same service. It would be a whole new experience. The GC in Sherman has been remodeled and freshened up yet still retains the same great quality we enjoy. The food was fresh, the salad selection fantastic. We always try to find room for dessert but it rarely happens. This location is full of locals but if ever in Sherman TX, check it out..!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I took my Mom and Dad there for lunch and it was an all around great experience. We all were able to get exactly what we wanted, since I am a vegeterian that can not be said alot... This Golden Corral is a good, clean, friendly place to go...

1  Thank shellylynn321
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Loved the chocolate covered strawberries my husband got for me! Delicious!!!! Staff very courteous. Delivered on time.

1  Thank Kmoseley57