“Valentine's Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Sherman, TX
“Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have eaten lunch here a couple of times with co-workers and friends and always enjoy it. We wanted something kind of special for Valentine's Day, so we chose this place, rather than the other Italian chain in town. We arrived early on Valentine's Day, because we knew all the restaurants in town would be crazy. We were seated right away. I really like the ambiance of Tuscan Slice. The service here is always top-notch, although towards the end of our meal that evening we noticed our service became slow - probably because the place was getting busy. But not enough to ruin our experience. I had the Artisan Pizza and the Tuscan Margarita. Both were really, really good. For dessert I had the Chocolate Mousse, which was delicious! The wine list is extensive. I would absolutely recommend this place!

Sherman, Texas
“So far so good.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have eaten here 3 times, and each visit has been a pleasant surprise. Food is fresh, and hot. Feels more authentic than say Olive Garden. The wood fired pizza oven and is great. Service is good, maybe a certain server, tries a bit too hard. They have a decent wine list too. A nice family restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Bonham, Texas
“So So”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We start out by saying we absolutely love Corinos and was quite sad when it closed. So expectations were high going in. We were seated at closest table to the serving window. Noticed how the servers seemed to be disgrunted about the work schedule often. The organizer of the serving window was rude to coks and most servers. There was too much discontent and confusion well within ear shot and eye sight of customers. We had Chicken Marsala, too much like mushroom soup from a can. Pizza was too burnt around edges to eat. Four cheese tortiloni was awesome! Miss the baked bread with garlic oil dip though from Corinos. Over all experience was just So So. Will take some time to get my husband to go back

Fort Worth, Texas
“True Italian at its best!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

After reading many reviews, my husband and I went to try it out. We ordered our drinks when served with the most delicious bread ever!Started out with calamari that was lightly breaded, crispy and perfectly cooked. We then had the chicken spinach manicotti and the four cheese manicotti with Alfredo sauce (instead of meat sauce).. Absolutely amazing! We finished off the meal with tiramisu that melted in our mouths! The waiter Donnie was incredible, our glasses where never even half empty before refilling!
We normally drive to Plano to great Italian food, but will do so no longer! Don't miss out on the small town gem!

“Authentic Italian, Not Frozen Junk.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is the most authentic Italian food I have had in this area since my trip to Italy in 2012. Love the atmosphere, great wine list with DOCG Italian wines, fresh food and my fave dessert, cannoli!