“So So”
Review of Tuscan Slice - CLOSED

Tuscan Slice
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We start out by saying we absolutely love Corinos and was quite sad when it closed. So expectations were high going in. We were seated at closest table to the serving window. Noticed how the servers seemed to be disgrunted about the work schedule often. The organizer of the serving window was rude to coks and most servers. There was too much discontent and confusion well within ear shot and eye sight of customers. We had Chicken Marsala, too much like mushroom soup from a can. Pizza was too burnt around edges to eat. Four cheese tortiloni was awesome! Miss the baked bread with garlic oil dip though from Corinos. Over all experience was just So So. Will take some time to get my husband to go back

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

After reading many reviews, my husband and I went to try it out. We ordered our drinks when served with the most delicious bread ever!Started out with calamari that was lightly breaded, crispy and perfectly cooked. We then had the chicken spinach manicotti and the four cheese manicotti with Alfredo sauce (instead of meat sauce).. Absolutely amazing! We finished off the meal with tiramisu that melted in our mouths! The waiter Donnie was incredible, our glasses where never even half empty before refilling!
We normally drive to Plano to great Italian food, but will do so no longer! Don't miss out on the small town gem!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is the most authentic Italian food I have had in this area since my trip to Italy in 2012. Love the atmosphere, great wine list with DOCG Italian wines, fresh food and my fave dessert, cannoli!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Traveling over Christmas we came upon this place. Was looking for Italian or Chinese. So we decided on Italian. It sets in a real hard place to get to. Behind a gas station just off 75 and hwy 82. The food and service was great. Very cool ideal for kids, the pizza bar. I always try to eat local. You can have chain restaurants anywhere. Two thumbs up. Shout out to out server HOLLIE she was great!!! Advised us on how to get back on on the highway and a place to pick up some gloves since it was freezing!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I want to thank Tuscan Slice for the Amazing Food and Service recieved by my famliy. We came in expecting to eat some basic pastas. We ended up having Stuffed Mushrooms and Alfredo dipping sauce. We had the Chiefs Mixed Grill. and The Crab Encrusted Salmon. I loved the Salmon. The texture of the meat is mouth-watery goodness! Thanks Tuscan Slice!