“Authentic Italian, Not Frozen Junk.”
Review of Tuscan Slice - CLOSED

Tuscan Slice
Cuisines: Italian
“Authentic Italian, Not Frozen Junk.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is the most authentic Italian food I have had in this area since my trip to Italy in 2012. Love the atmosphere, great wine list with DOCG Italian wines, fresh food and my fave dessert, cannoli!

• Visited February 2014

“Great service”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Traveling over Christmas we came upon this place. Was looking for Italian or Chinese. So we decided on Italian. It sets in a real hard place to get to. Behind a gas station just off 75 and hwy 82. The food and service was great. Very cool ideal for kids, the pizza bar. I always try to eat local. You can have chain restaurants anywhere. Two thumbs up. Shout out to out server HOLLIE she was great!!! Advised us on how to get back on on the highway and a place to pick up some gloves since it was freezing!!!

• Visited December 2013
Sherman, Texas
“Crab Encrusted Salmon”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I want to thank Tuscan Slice for the Amazing Food and Service recieved by my famliy. We came in expecting to eat some basic pastas. We ended up having Stuffed Mushrooms and Alfredo dipping sauce. We had the Chiefs Mixed Grill. and The Crab Encrusted Salmon. I loved the Salmon. The texture of the meat is mouth-watery goodness! Thanks Tuscan Slice!

• Visited January 2014
Sherman, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

T.J. and Leann really made my birthday a special event. They treated us exceptionally well and rocked my birthday song. I loved loved loved the Birthday day Creme Brulee. The manicotti was great too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kathy w
Whitesboro, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

The service is excellent! (The waiter TJ is especially awesome!!) My fiancé & I had our surprise engagement party here and despite the large number of people they made sure we were all taken care of! And on top of that, the food is delicious. Such a romantic atmosphere to top it off. :)

2 Thank morganayers