“Ok I guess”

Dallas, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok I guess”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My spouse and I stopped in MG's for a hamburger dinner night. We both ordered burgers and a side of onion rings.
Burgers nice and thick but could use seasoning. Wonderful bun. Just loved it. Good veggies.
Very disappointed in the onion rings. Just a pile of greasey limp onions. Little batter on them.I do not think the fry cook knew what he/she was doing that afternoon. No repeat visit anytime soon.

• Visited March 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Local fav”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Burgers are great! Onion rings are great. And they're famous for hiring cute cheerleader types.

Visited February 2012
Sherman, Texas
“Great Hamburgers!”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is one of the best hamburgers in the area! Also love their shakes during Happy Hour!

Joplin, Missouri
“LOVE LOVE LOVE they need more locations.”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Okay so when I lived in the beautiful state of texas, my awesome dad and step mom told me we where going to eat a a cool burger joint, then they started talking about classic cars saying "honey I want a chevy" and then "how about a cadilac" I was totally confused until we pulled in this little place, went inside and i fell inlove!!! The burgers are names after classic cars!!!! How cool is that! Not to mention the people there are wondful and they actually served great tea (most places I go serve brisk YUCK) They have awesome tea, and the milkshakes are actualy mileshakes like you see in movies. I love that place and would love for Joplin MO to have one. I am not 10 weeks pregnant and woke up say "honey I want a cadilac" he looked at me funny. I just laughed. But yes I love this little burger place!! I wish I was there right now, I also Loved the FIRES!!!!

• Visited March 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Auto Nostalgia Served with your Burger!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great old time style Burger shop with a nice and clean enviroment. Perfect to take your whole family. Big selection of awesome burgers served on local homemade buns! A local favorite hidden off the beaten path.

Visited December 2011