“Local fav”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Burgers are great! Onion rings are great. And they're famous for hiring cute cheerleader types.

There are newer reviews for M G's Restaurant

Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is one of the best hamburgers in the area! Also love their shakes during Happy Hour!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Okay so when I lived in the beautiful state of texas, my awesome dad and step mom told me we where going to eat a a cool burger joint, then they started talking about classic cars saying "honey I want a chevy" and then "how about a cadilac" I was totally confused until we pulled in this little place, went inside and i fell inlove!!! The burgers are names after classic cars!!!! How cool is that! Not to mention the people there are wondful and they actually served great tea (most places I go serve brisk YUCK) They have awesome tea, and the milkshakes are actualy mileshakes like you see in movies. I love that place and would love for Joplin MO to have one. I am not 10 weeks pregnant and woke up say "honey I want a cadilac" he looked at me funny. I just laughed. But yes I love this little burger place!! I wish I was there right now, I also Loved the FIRES!!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great old time style Burger shop with a nice and clean enviroment. Perfect to take your whole family. Big selection of awesome burgers served on local homemade buns! A local favorite hidden off the beaten path.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Best burger in town. Can't go wrong here, great burgers, fries, chicken fried steaks, and salads. Nice wait staff also.