“Okay Sandwich”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #61 of 131 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Nice clean place and convenient location. They were slow to take my order, and when I got the sandwich I ended up picking out the tomatoes because they were hard and tasted weird. It was an average experience for an $8 sandwich.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

when i was back home they had jimmy johns deliever on horseback witch was awesome, so maybe try that and ill give u another start

Reviewed June 19, 2013

These are the best sub sandwiches I've ever had. And not only is the food great, but the staff is always up-beat, friendly and helpful. And they deliver! My husband and I order it from work all the time because it is inexpensive and they'll bring it right to you at work, or anywhere you are. I suggest Jimmy Johns for subs to everyone. Seriously.