“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place has a great atmosphere, just missing guests! The way it is decorated is really fun & upbeat. The ladies that serve are very friendly. I went the first time for a business lunch, and had a salad. It took a little while to be prepared, but was great. The chicken on top was so flavorful, and they put strawberries, feta & apples on it. Just had the chicken parm, and it's really good too. The sauce is yummy, the pasta is cooked perfectly, and the chicken is really great. Good flavors. The place never is busy, so you can get in and out, and they do to go orders. Only concern is that they don't get enough patronage and have to close. But really a great place to eat from, the food & ingredients are really fresh. I ordered my son the fettuccine alfredo, and it is such a pretty dish. My husband had the Moroccan Braised fish and thought it was yummy too.

There are newer reviews for Blue Door

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had eggplant parmesan, not exactly greek food, but very delicious all the same -- It came with salad and side of spaghetti -- A lot of food for the price -- Very satisfied --

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I found this place by happenstance and I was glad I did. I suggest you order the Kabob platter. It can easily be shared by two people and you get to taste the different kabobs they serve. The food awesome and I would come back here if I'm in town again. If you are a foodie and want some great alternative eats come here and you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had dinner here with friends a few days ago. While the atmosphere here is nice, the air conditioning was not keeping up and the restaurant was hot. In addition, the exhaust from the kitchen filled the restaurant, which did not make for a pleasant dining experience. The food was average, and not up to what it had previously been. After having nice experiences here in the past, we were disappointed.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was open for years end then closed for several years. It only reopened last year under new management. It is not the same menu. There is more emphasis on mediterranean food and I love it! Their babaganush is amazing! I love their tilapia in curry sauce. My husband has to have their tomato cucumber salad everytime he goes. It is also very affordable because you can BYOB! So a couple can get out of that restaurant paying under $40.00 for the meal.