“GREAT FRIENDLY PLACE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Sherman, Texas
“GREAT FRIENDLY PLACE”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I AND MY WIFE HAVE EATING HERE SINCE THEY OPENED UP ALL WAY GREAT FOOD GREAT PRICE FOR SENIORS This is a great buffet to eat at. It has the added bonus of a GREAT Mongolian Grill that is included in the buffet price! The food on the buffet was good and so was the grill! I will go back for sure!! thanks

• Visited July 2014

“Favorite local Asian buffet”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

If am going to choose an Asian buffet for a meal, this is the place my family and I all will choose to eat. The food here is really good usually and there is always a large selection for everyone to choose from, including my husband who is not a big fan of Asian food. I love love love the fact that there is a Mongolian grill AND a sushi bar WITH very good sushi as well. They also have a stamp card to maximize the value. Service is friendly but attentiveness is on par with every other Asian buffet style restaurant I have been too.

• Visited January 2014
Denison, Texas
“Dine In or Take Out”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have dined in at King Buffet before. The service was good and the buffet food was fresh. But my favorite is to order in advance, and pick up food to take home. The prices are very reasonable this way. And their food is Much better than some of the other local oriental take-out food.

• Visited March 2014
Henryetta, Oklahoma
“Good Buffet with Shrimp”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Ive eaten here about 3 times. Its been good every time. I love chilled
peel and eat shrimp on the buffet. The wait staff was very attentive each
time. My drink was refilled before it ran out. Our used plates were
quickly removed. I will go again when Im in the area.

• Visited February 2014
Sherman, Texas
“not for me”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I personally didnt think it was good value, I like Golden Corall over this place, I may try one more time to change my mind...

Visited January 2014