“Competition BBQ at its best!!!”
Review of Cackle & Oink BBQ

Cackle & Oink BBQ
Ranked #31 of 133 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Our family just ate here on a big roadtrip in March 2012, so we know it's there! =:o)
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I had their ribs and I'm serious when I say it was the best ribs I ever had. The rub was outstanding! A light smoke flavor, a little sweet and a little heat. They put the plate down and I squeezed them with my fork and juices ran out. Great smoke ring and the meat pulled right off the bone....not falling off like over done ribs sitting under a heat lamp like you'd get at a chain BBQ joint....absolutely perfect! My wife had the brisket and it also was juicy and held a little smoke flavor. The jalapeño sausage was great also. I'll be counting down the days until we make the 35 mile trek back to this place. It was well worth the drive. I guess the sides were good but I can't remember because of the "rib experience" I just had! Give it a shot!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

OMG! Cackle & Oink is the best place to eat BBQ! Our Team dine there for lunch 2-3 time a week. We love this place and Mika is the friendly help to everyone, not saying the rest of the employee aren't. Everyone in the restaurant are AWESOME! I suggest you try Cackle & Oink BBQ if you are in Sherman!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We have dined at this restaurant many times and love the quick service and the friendly staff. The food is really good and they have really great service. We will always go back for more BBQ!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

BBQ is such a personal taste in Texas, and everyone has their favorite. This may become our local go-to place. Atmosphere is cute, food is very good, including the sides which are often overlooked in BBQ joints. Have had the brisket and ribs, and enjoyed both. Good spot.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I love BBQ and this is a place where my palet is satisfied. I love the chopped beef and sausage. They have great side too. Please make the effort to get off Hwy 75 for a few blocks and go to Hwy 91 (old 75) for the taste of Texas BBQ. It's worth the trip. Friendly atmosphere too. Great people serving great food