“tv dinner size”
Review of Cackle & Oink BBQ

Cackle & Oink BBQ
Ranked #60 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Our family just ate here on a big roadtrip in March 2012, so we know it's there! =:o)
Durant, Oklahoma
“tv dinner size”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

the proportions could have been a little better. You pay alot for the flavor though. Other than that the food was excelent. Needless to say we and the kids left still hungry

Visited February 2012

Peoria, Illinois
“Decent BBQ”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They had very good ribs and brisket......I tried all the meats they had and it was pretty good. They had some jalapeno cornbread that was really good. The folks running the joint were pretty nice and talked to us about where we were from etc. I would go back.

Visited December 2011
Myrtle Beach, SC
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were visiting famiy in the area and wanted a good Texas BBQ lunch so my sister took us to Cackle and Oink. We loved it! The food was excellent and the staff was very nice! I had the pulled pork sandwich with sides of jalepeno cornbread and baked beans, the bread was delicious and I left so full! My boyfriend had the brisket sandwich, it was excellent. We were extremely satisfied and the price couldn't be beat.

• Visited August 2012
Terrell, Texas
“Very good, but not quite great.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've eaten BBQ all around the state. Some that are supposedly in the top 5 in the state weren't so great, some were great. Cackle and Oink was good/very good, but not great. I did NOT have the ribs which I will go back and try later. I would rank them 3 1/2 based on today's meal, so gave them a 4 since can't give 3 1/2. 4 different sauces which a nice choice, but they were average, they seemed to lean a little too much to the vinegar side for me, but good just the same. Jalapeno sausage was good, brisket better than most places.

• Visited June 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best BBQ around”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Oh my goodness, their food is good! One day we had bbq pulled pork sandwich, which comes with two sides. They have the most delicious coked cabbage that we had ever eaten. The coleslaw was very good also. The next day I had the smoked chicken and the same sides. Husband had pulled pork again and tried their beans, which were really good. If yoiu are in the area, you gotta stop at this little place. The staff are also very friendly.

Visited April 2012