“Best date night dinner”

Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set in a beautifully restored 1870s building, on the courthouse square in historic downtown Sherman, Fulbelli's has a nostalgia that is quite romantic and comfortable. With original metal tile ceilings and period antiques throughout, the venue as a whole is welcoming. Step into the piano lounge and enjoy live music while relaxing in an overstuffed chair by the fireplace or take in downtown on one of our balconies.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

What a great little place! The food was wonderful and service was perfect. The chef came out and checked on us and was very nice. Such a great night.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

To start, the menu was very diverse and appetizing. I brought my mother and 11 year old son and each had a tough time deciding on what they wanted because everyhting sounded incredible. From the warm bread, amazing tomato mozarrella salad to my entree of stuffed shrimp was impeccable! I will definitely be back for more very soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Was visiting my brother in nearby Pottsboro and wanted a place for dinner Saturday night. Trip Advisor had Kelly's Restaurant at #1 (Kelly's has been renamed Fulbelli's for a while now). My brother stopped here for lunch one afternoon while in the Sherman area and also recommended it. So, we made a reservation.
Glad we did!
Everything was first class from the moment we entered. Service was attentive, yet unobtrusive. Our server, Jason, was very knowledgeable and professional.
Menu selections vary from beef, pork, seafood, lamb. They have excellent appetizer and salad selections as well. The wine and beer listings are more than adequate.
My wife and I had the mixed greens salad with candied pecans and goat cheese - very good.
My brother had the wedge salad - he was very happy with it.
For entrees, we ordered the lamb chops, pork chop, chilean sea bass, and Norwegian salmon. Every entree drew raves. My lamb was cooked perfectly and was accompanied by some of the best roasted potatoes w/ a veal demi-glace that I've ever tasted. My wife had the pork chop - she stated that it was one of the best she has ever ordered in a restaurant. My brother and niece both ordered the fish selections and were very pleased with their selections.
For dessert, our server, Jason, talked us into what can only be described as one of the biggest pieces of carrot cake I've ever seen at a restaurant. He swore it would be one of the best we've ever tasted. Well, that was a challenge, because my wife makes a great carrot cake. Well, it was excellent! Jason set it in the middle of the table and gave us all dessert forks and we shared that one piece between the 4 of us!
In summary, this is a great restaurant and would challenge any fine establishment in a much bigger venue. It is a little higher in price than typical run-of-the mill restaurants, but the quality justifies it.
This is in my top 5 of restaurants that I have ever frequented.

1  Thank billb1959
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were looking for a different, nice place to take our parents for their 50th wedding anniversary. We made reservations at Fubelli's for a private room for 8. From the moment we walked in the door to the minute we left, we had a truly wonderful evening. My nieces, 2 1/2 and 5, requested chocolate milk. They went to the store for a gallon of milk to make them chocolate milk and to make them feel just as special as the grown ups. I cannot tell you how wonderful and nice everyone was during the evening. We had a cocktail in the bar while listening to lovely piano music before going to our room for dinner.

The Food! Wow! We all ordered different things and every dish was out of this world. I cannot tell you how impressed we all were. I recently had fresh salmon in Seattle that wasn't as good as my meal at Fulbelli's. Sea scallops, salmon, trout, tenderloin, grass feed sirloin - all of it was fantastic. They even made special plates for the girls of grilled cheese and chicken strips that could feed several people.

I really could go on at how wonderful our experience was. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went there yesterday for my wife's birthday. Treated like we were the only ones there. Wait, we were the only ones there. Maybe since it was Tuesday? She had crusted trout and I had tenderloin. Steak cooked exactly to order and delicious. Gabrial made sure everything was just right. Did not meet the chef or owners like others have posted. Not sure if that is normal. Great place for that 'special' event in your life. Definitely a jewel in downtown Sherman.