“Lunch is the best deal...”
Review of Palio's Pizza Cafe

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #89 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is good food. It is a little different take on pizza and Italian food in general. I wish the servings were a little larger but overall this is on my list of places to eat in Sherman.

2  Thank Rance D

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Everything I have had there is very good. Atmosphere cozy but stylish, bring a jacket, they keep the temp on cold due to the oven out in open area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Palio's is kind of a diner/cafe of Italian food. I love the many options in salads and Pizza. Even offer gluten free pizza options. It is not your regular want-to-be Italian restaurant, nor is it like an Olive Garden. Good sandwiches and desserts as well. They use a lot of seasoning, but the pizza is more of a ultra thin crust so if you like deep dish do not go for the pizza.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went here after we heard all of the hype about it. Ordered the pizza. As soon as it came to our table, I knew I wasn't going to like it. The crust is very , very thin . Like a cracker with pizza sauce and cheese on it. Are they kidding? I'm not a big eater, I ate my personal pizza and was still hungry. Eventually , my husband and I went back. I tried the chicken alfredo which was very good. A vast improvement over the pizza cracker. When my family makes me go to Palio's , I get the pasta from now on!