“Great flavor and diversity”
Review of Palio's Pizza Cafe

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #82 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
“Great flavor and diversity”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Palio's is kind of a diner/cafe of Italian food. I love the many options in salads and Pizza. Even offer gluten free pizza options. It is not your regular want-to-be Italian restaurant, nor is it like an Olive Garden. Good sandwiches and desserts as well. They use a lot of seasoning, but the pizza is more of a ultra thin crust so if you like deep dish do not go for the pizza.

Dallas, Texas
“Meh.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went here after we heard all of the hype about it. Ordered the pizza. As soon as it came to our table, I knew I wasn't going to like it. The crust is very , very thin . Like a cracker with pizza sauce and cheese on it. Are they kidding? I'm not a big eater, I ate my personal pizza and was still hungry. Eventually , my husband and I went back. I tried the chicken alfredo which was very good. A vast improvement over the pizza cracker. When my family makes me go to Palio's , I get the pasta from now on!

Visited December 2011