“Tex-Mex At It's Best”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Pottsboro, Texas
“Tex-Mex At It's Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is the place to be for Tex-Mex in all it's varietal best. Tamales, tacos of every description, flavor full enchiladas, guacamole, fresh chips with a proprietary, hot sauce, pico de gallo, and drinks, all at super reasonable prices. If we want Mexican this is the place we always end up. Try the pulled pork tacos...outstanding.

• Visited May 2014

Sherman, Texas
“good place to be with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

good food. Nice place to spend some time with coworkers. eats and drinks even if it is after 3rd shift gets off at 9am. service is not bad

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Another small town failure”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

After eating previously at the McKinney location, my expectation was that I would have a similar experience. I mean, one would expect there to be a certain degree of standard between one restaurant and another.
None at all.
The positives:
Fast service (which actually turned out to be a negative).
Manager made the rounds to ask how everyone was doing. That was cool.

There were two main negatives: 1)Fish in my fish tacos was slimy and undercooked. This is where the speed thing wasn't a good thing. I asked the manager when he came around if he thought they were undercooked. He said no, and that all the fish comes off the grill "pretty soft," and that the cook "had it on the grill for a while."
BS.
It was undercooked and he didn't want to remake my order, simple as that.
2) The guy calling out orders was doing so on a PA system fit for a Metallica concert. At one point it actually scared my 8 month old daughter to sobbing tears. It scared me too, but I didn't cry nearly as much.

Bottom line is that while I will go to the McKinney location again, I will NEVER consider coming here again.
As a QSR brand marketing consultant, I would advise someone higher up on the chain regionally to get in here ASAP and crack the whip.

This place sucks.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas area
“Love their tacos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We keep saying we will try something else, but we end up eating tacos every time. I love the garlic beef with feta and my husband loves chicken. The margaritas are frozen, but good. We have eaten at four different locations (Denton, Sanger, Gainesville, and Sherman) and the food has been consistent and very good. We have taken friends there and really like it.

• Visited June 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
“I love Fuzzy's!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This is the third location I've tried and I was not disappointed!! It's definitely NOT expensive!!

Their tacos and burritos are top notch. I personally do not care for the Mexican fried rice, but the refried beans are fabulous!

• Visited June 2013