“Fast Mexican Food”

Add it.
Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is definitely a laid back mexican fast food place. I think it is the same type operation we have juts a short distance from our house in dallas, thus that was the reason for stopping by. The prices I think are a tad bit high was fast food, however several customers seemed not to care about that. The food was good for fast food. Lot’s of different drinks available.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was excited about trying Fuzzy's because I'd heard it was good. I ordered the fish tacos. They tasted like bacon tacos. Very salty! Yuck. tasted my hubby's chicken taco- it tasted like bacon too. I couldn't eat my meal. Left hungry and mad.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

It is a Mexican fast food place. The food was great and the people working there are very friendly.