“New Waitress”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I decided to have lunch together so I drove to Sherman and met up with him. We decided to go to Cheddar's because I LOVE the broccoli rice and cheese. The waitress we had was more concerned with her table FULL of drinking women that she didn't take the time to handle our needs. I had to ask another waitress to get me a refill on my drink. Once we ate and paid for our meal the waitress litterally walked by our table and dropped our change on the table. We were furious. I told him not to tip her, but he did anyways. That was a very bad experience in customer service. If i was her boss I would have fired her on the spot. It left a bad taste in our mouths.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Dirty tables rude hostess smelly tables beside restrooms the staff seemed selfish solely responsible for their own tables I don't like that in a staff

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is so well liked it is hard to get into and the service is a little slow but the food is awesome.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Texas so far. Dinner was delicious. Waiter was professional and friendly. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. Room for improvement: It would be nice to add fruit juices to the menu and provide wifi for business and studying.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped here on the way back from the casino in Oklahoma on a Sunday night and it was a little late, almost closing time in fact. That did not stop the hostess/waitress from seating us and giving us excellent service. She did not try to rush us out or anything. We got our food fairly quick and it was delicious. I had the blackened salmon with green beans and broccolli and my girlfriend had the chicken tenders with broccolli and green beans. The restaurant is very clean. We are glad we stopped and it was a great value for the price!! We would certainly stop here again!