“Love the Food, weird service experience”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I eat at this restaurant all the time and I love the food. Everything is so fresh and the pricing is so competitive. I love the croissants - they are heavenly. Twice when I have been to this restaurant there were problems with the servers - the last time the lady was drunk or something and was let go during the shift. The culinary manager took care of it and she is a joy. She just moved to the area from Frisco Texas and is an asset to this location. I will continue going here because I love the food.

1  Thank VP-MOEHospitality

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I enjoyed eating at Cheddar's. The service was good, our waiter was friendly! The food was very good. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Okay so my last review had over 600 looks so cheddars has great prices i have a lot of people in my family and they do awesome

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great value for the money. If you have guests that you want to take out to dinner, you won't find a restaurant with a better menu, better food, bigger portions or more competent waitpersons. They are the most affordable.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food has always been great here. The staff has always been great. It's a great place for everyone...