Review Highlights
Great team building activity

The cabin was awesome. It was very challenging and big enough to accommodate our group of 9 plus... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
Chris G
via mobile
Fun family day

This was a great family activity. We had a lot of fun and the time seemed to fly by! Communication... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2018
Genni K
via mobile

All reviews church group team building cabin puzzles solve business blast fun
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was a great family activity. We had a lot of fun and the time seemed to fly by! Communication is key!

downtownescaperooms, Owner at Downtown Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Communication is definitely key. We appreciate you experiencing one of our rooms and glad you had fun.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I have not visited an escape room before and Downtown Escape Rooms in Sherman,Texas is going to be hard to beat. I went with a group of friends, and we did the Saving Christmas room. It was challenging, FUN and a great team builder. The owners are awesome! I can’t wait to go back and do The Cabin and The Murder Mystery rooms. Great for kids and adults, families, church groups, girls night, etc. It’s a must-do!!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

This was the first time for our family to do escape room. It was a surprise family fun day that I planned for my family of 4. EVERYONE LOVED IT. It is an absolute MUST for some fun with your family for a reasonable price. The staff was outstanding! We are definitely going back without question.

downtownescaperooms, Owner at Downtown Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

We are glad you and your family came to Downtown Escape Rooms for your first Escape experience. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Join us again sometime.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

The Downtown Escape Room is lots of fun. It is better if you do it with a group of two or three, or up to 12 at one time. It gives you the feeling that you might not get out as you watch the clock, but of course you do...even if the manager has to let you out. HAHA

downtownescaperooms, Owner at Downtown Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Glad you had fun. We would love to have you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took our three kids and everyone had a great time. My daughter and I had previously done an escape room at a different business and we definitely enjoyed this one more. The owners were very accommodating when booking and everyone we encountered was polite and helpful. Can't wait to come back and try to escape from a different room!