Review Highlights
Great team building activity

The cabin was awesome. It was very challenging and big enough to accommodate our group of 9 plus... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
Chris G
via mobile
Fun family day

This was a great family activity. We had a lot of fun and the time seemed to fly by! Communication... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2018
Genni K
via mobile

All reviews church group team building cabin puzzles solve business blast fun
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took our three kids and everyone had a great time. My daughter and I had previously done an escape room at a different business and we definitely enjoyed this one more. The owners were very accommodating when booking and everyone we encountered was polite and helpful. Can't wait to come back and try to escape from a different room!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

It was our first time doing an escape room. We would have liked to do the challenge with just the 4 of us but we were with 3 other people and it was a bit distracting. We tried the downtown murder mystery room and solved it with 1 minute left on the clock. The puzzles were difficult enough to be a challenge without being over the top. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had a good time as a family.

1  Thank FlipFlopsandCoconuts
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I had never been to an Escape Room and was not really sure what it was. It was an hour of fun and comradery while using your mind to solve the puzzle. This Escape Room is reasonably priced and works well for a group of 4-8. I wouldn't want to try it with only 2 people, but you can. The owners plan to change the room every few months so you can go again and again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We had so much fun! Each escape room has its own scenario with clues that are so simple, you will think it's too complicated! The people who operate the rooms make it more fun by playing in and teased us on our misses.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Our grown children gave my husband this experience for Father's Day. We all enjoyed working together to solve the puzzles in "The Cabin". We would recommend this activity to everyone!

1  Thank Nanaof52017