“Love the food here”

Add it.
Vitina's Deli & Boiler Room
Ranked #40 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Have never had anything bad at this place! This is a great place for the perfect sandwich! LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

I recently ate with Vitina's with my 2 year old daughter. I placed our order at the counter. When the waitress brought our order to the table, she just dumped it on the table and quickly retreated behind the counter.
I realized the order was wrong and asked that she come back to the table and exchange the food for the food we actually ordered. She refused to do so. Had we not been the only customers in the restaurant, I might of understood her position.
I couldn't leave my child unattended in the circa 1980 high chair they had. It was broken and unstable.
FInally, after so told her that I was sorry that I was asking her to actually work, did she come back to the table.
The food isn't worth the attitude. I've dined at the French Room at the Adolphus and not received the attitude I received at this two bit deli.

1  Thank SarahRwimer
Reviewed March 14, 2009

I don't even like sandwiches, but I love Vitena's. Ingredients are always fresh, I've never had a bad meal here. They even have a drive through, so you can just call in your order and come pick it up in fifteen minutes!

2  Thank chellelynn
Reviewed July 15, 2008

When I come to Sherman, I HAVE to stop at Vitina's for a hot turkey club. The sandwiches are amazing and I wouldn't go to Subway or Quizno's if you paid me.

The service is quick and cheerful, and appreciative of your patronage. The prices are just right, and the newly remodeled interior makes a nice place to eat your BLD.

Be sure to try their homemade bread - WAY better than Subway could ever produce.

1  Thank Ashley O