“A wonderful suprise”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Shamrock
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I usually stay at HIE, Sleep Inn was recommended by my client. The room was large, clean and modern. The staff went out of their way to help me when my plans for the second night were changed at the last minute. When I go back to Shamrock, Sleep Inn will be my FIRST CHOICE.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry S
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for being our guest and for the review. I am also happy to hear that our staff were able to work with you when your plans changed at the last minute. I will share all your feedback with them personally.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and it was a privilege for us to be your hotel of FIRST CHOICE.

Thank you again for staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites, Shamrock, Texas, and hope to see your back soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

In August 2012, we checked the rooms in various motels in Shamrock (they were all ok but very basic and lacking in character). We decided (wisely) to spend the extra money to stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites. It was well worth it. The hotel is quite luxurious with a great pool, excellent front-desk staff (both the girl and the man we spoke to were very friendly and helpful), plentiful breakfast, very comfortable bedrooms, etc. Also, its location is ideal for a night time wander down to the U-Drop Inn to take photos of the neon lights. While we were there, we bumped into a local young man who told us that he stayed in the Sleep Inn & Suites a few years ago on his prom night. He agreed that it's the best accommodation in town. We really enjoyed our stay in Shamrock - a very authentic American experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Will23C1982
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our property and your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to admire our staff who provided excellent hospitality during your stay. I am glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast and the accommodations. We are proud to have been your hotel of choice while staying in Shamrock, Texas, and hope to see you again soon when your travel brings you back here.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

(Now that I have your attention) The reason I say that is price, I had never stayed at a Sleep Inn before and didn’t expect the price to be ‘out of my league.’ (If you’ve read my other reviews, I usually stay in $30-$50 motels, I am working when on the road and every dollar comes out of my take home)

I was supposed to have been in Amarillo tonight at a $30 motel, but due to ‘issues,’ I ended up in Shamrock with one shot at picking a motel without knowing all my options.

That all said … having never stayed at a Sleep Inn, I don’t know their standards … but I could not find a thing wrong with this place. 1st class all the way. (Only) if I were on vacation, I would stop here again.
On my photo’s, notice the light colored carpeting, it looks brand new …

Besides the basics for breakfast, they also had Western omelette, sausage, biscuits and gravy (but like the Comfort Inn yesterday), only OJ and apple juice … no cranberry, etc.

… and they do have a separate lot for truck parking.

Both the check in and out went well, they worked with me to (likely) get me the best rate they could, knowing my story.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Shamrock, Texas. I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for the positive comments about our hotel. Due to the high demand in this area, I can assure you we are priced competitively in our market.

Thank you again for your time and comments. I hope to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites 3 times already and I cant wait to come back. I visit my Parents In Oklahoma City from time to time and. And I stop by there every chance that I get. the prices are reasonable for the rooms. and the Executive Suite was AMAZING. The front desk staff, are always friendly and are very helpful when asking for knowledge about the town, as well as finding somewhere to eat. The clerk suggested LoneStar RoadHouse. and It was Delightful as well. I was Greeted with a warm smile and welcomed into the Hotel. The Staff make you feel as if you at home.

Room Tip: First Floor Rooms. you will be located next to everything you will need for your stay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tiffany B
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for staying with the Sleep Inn & Suites, Shamrock, Texas. We appreciate the time you spent writing your thoughts about our hotel. We appreciate you as a loyal guest, and always look forward to having you back with us. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best not only to maintain the quality of the service we provide, but also to go beyond our guest's experience. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Sleep Inn and Suites was a great place to stay. We stayed with a large group, and Sleep Inn was willing to give us a great rate, even accommodating us with several suites because they did not have enough regular rooms. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and provided suggestions for dinner that night. We had to leave early the next morning, so the hotel started breakfast early just for us. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay in Shamrock, TX.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bm48
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences at the Sleep Inn & Suites, Shamrock, Texas. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our guests and also work very hard to provide a clean and comfortable home away from home for them. Comments like yours are great morale boosters and remind us why we are in the hospitality business. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was the second time my brother and I have stayed in the Sleep Inn in Shamrock. The first time was by accident but this time we made a point of staying there. The lady that helped us was able to fill all of our requests and the room we got was beautiful. The beds were large and soft. The sitting area was as comfortable as sitting in your own living room. Although we don't drink coffee, there was a fully stocked basket for those who did. If you forgot anything, they would provide it. Easy access to the internet.
We enjoyed it very much. With a military discount, it was very reasonable too. Really a nice surprise in a small town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan S
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay again at the Sleep Inn & Suites, Shamrock, Texas! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are committed to total guest satisfaction and our staff works hard to ensure that each guest is 100% satisfied. We can't wait till your travels bring you back to Shamrock! We love having you here!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We rolled in here late at night on spec. We were very tired but had to roll out again early in the morning. I couldn't justify the high price of their excellent suites, which were all they had available. The manager initially referred us to Econolodge, but realising how tired we were offerred us a great deal to save us the effort - more than econolodge but very cheap for the room quality. Suite was large, extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very basic continental - the only weak point -but was available from 6am. Reception was welcoming and made good dining suggestions. Standard price of the suites sounded high for the area but as the place was reasonably full, this must be an accepted rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TrevorPerthAustralia
Kokila P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences at the Sleep Inn & Suites, Shamrock, Texas with the Trip Advisor community. Our staff was glad to hear that you were pleased with our service and thoughtfulness. It is great to hear that we were able to provide your travel with service you can trust. We hope to see you again in the near future.