“Worst McDonalds in the world!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: gas station and fast food restaurant
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worst McDonalds in the world!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Driving from New Mexico back to central Texas I stopped in Seminole at McDonald's for lunch and one of their new frozen fruit drinks - I'd had a sample in Roswell and thought they were an excellent way yo beat the 100+ degree heat.

Wen I entered I noticed there were flies everywhere, I thought "OK, get it to go." Once I got the to front of the line I was "greeted" by a surly teen girl. I told her what I wanted and she replied "No". "NO- what?" I asked. "We don't have that," she replied. Not knowing what part of my order she didn't have I tried another combination. Again, "No." "OK, what DO you have," I asked? She walked away. Another teen walked by and I asked for a cheeseburger and a soft drink and was charged. Unfortunately the 2nd teen couldn't operate the register and also walked away. The line behind me was growing. I could hear angry voices from the drive-through and soon realized that there was a major problem.
The ice machine was not working and the teens in the restaurant kept selling drinks - that would have no ice in them. Soon everyone was wanting their money back and it seemed the crowd was growing surly.
Finally one of the teens found some ice (someone hid it- oh really?) and she dumped enough for three cups in the ice bin. I took my cheesburgers, my hot drink, with no top, no straw, no napkins and left. When I opened the bag I found I'd been given two leftover breakfast sandwiches.
I drove hungry to the next town east of Seminole.
In all fairness McDonalds chain isn't to blame, the employees are the problem. I believe in the plumbing theory in management - all the crap runs downhill, so there must be a really crappy manager at that store.
Eat before or after Seminole, but not there!

• Visited July 2011