“NEVER EAT HERE!!!”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Selma
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Everytime I have been here its been worse! The first two times I thought maybe it was the staff ...or maybe this is a new person who is still training.. The foul mouthed girl at the counter short changed me. When I brought it to her attention she acused me of not being able to count then that I was trying to get free money. The food was not what I ordered each time! the manager tried to make it up to me with a free fries... they were cold and then the staff eyeballed me for complaining. The bathroom was messy. My visits were worse each time. I never recommend this place and infact tell everyone to go to McDonalds for a better meal.

1  Thank TigerlillyBlossom

Reviewed July 24, 2009

I've eaten here twice. Both times my burgers were so salty and greasy I couldn't finish them. The fries (tiny and crunchy) would be great if they weren't also over-salted. I won't be going back. Can't comment on the frozen custard as I didn't try it.

1  Thank Zwipp
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed March 11, 2009

Good fast food burgers.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Freddy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!