“Always good service and great burgers!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, TX
“Always good service and great burgers!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The burgers are a tad expensive, but the times we've gone there, they were worth the extra. My new favorite is the mushroom, Swiss burger. It isn't as gooey as many other places and the mushrooms have a nice seasoning. The unlimited fries is a nice feature although I don't think we have ever had to ask for more. The fact that they normally bring you a basket of fries while you're waiting for your order pretty much takes care of it :-) I've read some reviews about bad service, but that hasn't been our experience - we have always received good service. When we are in the mood for a burger - we go to Red Robin.

• Visited September 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Always a dependable chain”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Great service, options, and portions help overcome the higher prices at Red Robin.

Place can get loud but that is a problem at all their buildings. Bad design.

Food was quick and fresh and tasty. Cooked tO order.

Texas
“Drinks Awesome, Food Marginal, Service Horrible”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've tried to do more cooking at home so that I don't have to experience the low level of service I received at this restaurant. I had a friend in town and we decided to go here because it was in the Forum and close to the freeway. In retrospect, it was not a good choice. From the moment we were seated, I knew the time here would be bad. When the server can't get the drinks right, it's a bad start. After waiting over 12 minutes for appetizers, they came out COLD. The server gave at least 3 excuses why until I just cut him off and explained to him that I once waited tables. We waited and waited as I watched our food sit under the heat lamp. I kept trying to stop someone to ask them to have our server bring our food. Instead of being provided a moment of attention, the other staff just rebuffed us. So I got up and went to get the manager and told him to please bring us our food. NO SURPRISE....the food was luke warm at best. I did not send it back. My friends were so hungry they ate their food and complained about it. I just asked for a box and took my food home. The drinks were the highlight of our visit to this restaurant. Not even so much as an apology from the staff or the management. Not a place I will ever return or advise others to patronize.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ask R
Selma, Texas
“Good food good time.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and I wanted to try something other than our usual burger joint, so we stopped in on Sunday afternoon. The folks at the door greeted us and sat us down right away. The waiter came right over and was very friendly. He explained the menus and told is it was happy hour. He then brought us a basket of fries and two styles of dipping sauce, both were delicious. We ordered the special burger of the day and a couple of draft beers. The beer was served ice cold and in a frosted mug. Our food arrived quickly and was very good. Alot of food for the price. They let you create your own burgers and add anything your imagination can think of. Lots of tv sets for the sports buffs and very family friendly. We really enjoyed it.

Schertz
“Excellent burgers”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The burgers and salads are excellent. We have tried several entrees and were pleased with each one. Staff is friendly and professional. We eat there regularly and recommend it.

Visited February 2012